Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Chicken Big Mac

Sometime last week, I read a headline in the Deseret News announcing that McDonald's would begin serving Big Macs with McChicken patties instead of the regular hamburger patties. Intrigued, I read on.

After the bait-and-switch, I found out that these Big Macs would be served only in foreign places like Indonesia. In the article, their sandwich looked like this:


At the local Mickey D's, I showed them the photo of this sandwich and asked them if they would make one for me here in Utah and in the United States. Because, 'Murica.

I was told that they were not allowed to make me such a dish but that they would gladly sell me both a Big Mac along with two McChicken patties and would let me make it on my own.

This was the result:


Grade: B+. I enjoyed the experience, but I would not really drop whatever I'm doing to eat this sandwich again. I like a spicy McChicken now and then but not on a Big Mac. In my book, it was more of a checked-it-off-the-Bucket-List experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment