Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Improvables: Ninth Annual Halloween Show, Part 1

We're on the eve of Thanksgiving as I type this, so this might be a good moment for a little bit of catching up on some blogging and also to let you know that we observed Halloween again this year, as people are wont to do.

It's incredible to think that the Improvables have been together for nine consecutive Halloween performances now, but such is the case. And I've loved pretty much every minute of it. We go all out for our Halloween shows, and the first of two we put on the weekend before the Big Day was held Friday, October 27, at CenterPoint. I got to take the stage along with Chance, Erica, Keenan, Kelly, Liz, Richard, and Spencer, with Lorin as MC and Willis on keys.


The costumes were pretty creative and did not disappoint:
























JB was good enough to agree to do a couples costume with me, and we dressed up as Princess Leia and Han Solo, respectively:


A wonderful evening was enjoyed by all who participated. I love the people I get to play dress up with and also the audiences who take part in the fun with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment