Thursday, June 28, 2018

I Have a Garden

Admittedly, and other than some weeding I often begrudgingly did as chores when I was a kid, I've not been the tiller of the soil that my last name indicates my ancestors were. Nevertheless, I've been trying to turn over a new leaf, so to speak, recently.

For Mother's Day, JB and I, along with some of the other siblings, donated time and helped Mom de-clutter the garage and other parts of the house. We also weeded and prepared her garden for planting vegetables. Last week, we stopped by to check on the progress of the Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, and other veggies we planted.


For the most part, they look pretty good. We're looking forward to seeing the fruits (so to speak, again) of our labors over the next several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment