Monday, December 31, 2018

Christmas Card

A lot of people send out Christmas cards toward the end of the calendar year. I know this because, as I type this, I can see in the corner of my eye 15 of these cards that were sent to us this month from family members and friends across the country. Usually, it's a photo (or more) of the family, along with a brief summary of the year's big happenings and accomplishments, as well as their trials and challenges. I enjoy getting these cards, and I appreciate being remembered by others at this time of year.


Whether JB and I will be one of those couples who send out Christmas cards other years remains to be seen. But we did take this photo of the two of us on Sunday, the 23rd, following our ward's sacrament meeting Christmas service (I know this because I pushed the button). So, I suppose it will have to suffice for us for 2018.

What a whirlwind year it has been. I look forward to what 2019 will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment