Friday, April 30, 2021

Plowman Family Dinner/April 2021

Last weekend, we gathered in West Bountiful for monthly family dinner. I'm really glad our niblings have the chance to hang out and play with each other on these (and other) occasions, because it turns out that they get along really well and have a great time together. That is something I missed out on when I was growing up. (Having all of my cousins living in California and England contributed to the problem.)


Anyhow, JB prepared the main course, which was a ham for the Easter season. We also enjoyed salad, veggies, and other goodies. This family dinner brought with it the return of "Pass the Parcel," an old family favorite, and we also celebrated our four April birthdays (Graham, Jenna, Jackson, and now one-year-old Sadie!).

One of the other highlights was Jackson chasing Leia around the backyard with his Donald Duck stuffed doll. I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment