Sunday, May 30, 2021

Our Dinner with Olivia

Our niece Olivia just had a birthday and graduated from Viewmont High School, all within the last month. On Saturday morning, your favorite Fun Aunt and Uncle attended her graduation party at her house in Centerville. We then were able to arrange to go out for sushi with her for her birthday outing later in the day.

Admittedly, I am no sushi connoisseur, nor have I eaten much sushi. But I really enjoyed this outing to Fat Fish; I'm (almost) always ready to try new things. Among the sushi we had (the names that I can remember) were a California roll, a Vegas roll, and a Maui Wowie.

Anyhow, Livvy is a great kid, and we're lucky to be her aunt and uncle. We're looking forward to see what she will accomplish in college and her other endeavors from this point forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment