Sunday, August 15, 2021

Improvables: The Improvables Strike Back

After an absence of almost a year-and-a-half from the BDAC stage due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Improvables are back with new, family-friendly improv as of August 6! Our first post-pandemic show before a live audience was an absolute blast. It was great to once again share the stage with Heather, Jamie, Keenan, Lorin, Parker, Richard, and Willis.

Below: Jamie, Parker, and me, in "Dueling Plays"


One thing different about this version of the Improvables is an ownership/leadership change. Cassie let the previous LLC (and other red tape items) lapse, so JB and I stepped in to get things running again. That's, right, we are now small business owners! She has become the business director, and I am the managing director. We are also lucky to have Megan aboard as an assistant managing director.

I can't think of anyone I'd rather run a business with than these good people. My better half is pretty much exactly that in almost every way imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment