Sunday, April 21, 2024

"Big Fish"

Our acting bug-bitten niece Kira recently appeared in CenterPoint Academy's production of Big Fish, which we saw in the black box theater on March 25 (yes, I am a bit behind; both of my followers have sent emails wondering when I was going to update the blog). And I may be a bit biased, but she did great. It was also one of the better CenterPoint shows we have seen in the past few years.


There was a very funny and accidental blooper when the lights came up too early in one of the scenes and the man supposed to be on his deathbed was still scrambling to climb into it. But the kids handled it well and improvised to cover the error. (It was still pretty funny, and I don't blame those who busted up laughing on stage.) I guess you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment