Thursday, November 5, 2015

Improvables: Seventh Annual Halloween Show

On Friday night, our troupe put on our annual Halloween performance, which is one of our favorite nights of the year.

My attempt at a costume was Anger from Disney/Pixar's Inside Out, which has been my favorite movie of the year to this point. I say "attempt" because though I spray-painted my hair red for the costume (and the red spray paint got all over the place), it didn't really turn my hair red as I expected it would, and it also didn't really translate to photos like these (in which I am asking a question in a game of "Press Conference"):


At any rate, it was another memorable night, and the costumes were very impressive all around. After the show, members of the troupe posed for this picture:


As you can see, we're kind of a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment