Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Bachelor Party

Paco's had some significant changes in his life since he last posted here on Paco Nation. I'll post about them (hopefully in the next few days) in the order they happened. Since I'm pretty pooped tonight at the end of a long day, you'll get to hear about my bachelor party first.

JB's dad, our male siblings/nephews, and a couple of close friends congregated at Leatherby's for some good ice cream to start off the evening. When his root beer float arrived, Jackson was astounded at just how large it was:


That's how they do ice cream at Leatherby's, and that's why I love the place.

After that, we went to Nickelmania for some old skool video gaming. My brothers and I beat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from start to finish, among other games we played.

In other words, it was a pretty fun evening, Paco style.

No comments:

Post a Comment