Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Our Big Day

So . . . we got married three weeks ago. (I'm still catching up with a few major life events.)


JB and I were sealed April 18 in the Bountiful temple by Elder John K. Carmack, emeritus member of the Seventy (and also a good friend of Dad's). The majority of our immediate families, a few cousins, and a few close friends were present for the occasion.

It was a beautiful day, both inside and outside of the temple.


Naturally, it couldn't be a Plowman family event unless we posed for an Eagle Eye picture (me together with my siblings here):


Six-month-old Tanner was rather intrigued by JB's necklace:


Overall, it was an incredible, unforgettable experience that I'll always treasure. I'm in awe of my beautiful bride and hopeful for the future that awaits us both.

No comments:

Post a Comment