Monday, May 18, 2020

Life with Leia


I'm really grateful we brought Leia into our lives when we did. Having a puppy at home has made quarantining and social distancing a lot better and something much more entertaining than it otherwise would have been.

When I come home from a long day of work, this is usually the sight that awaits me when I walk into the kitchen:


Dogs have this incredible, innate ability to make you personally feel like you are the center of their universe. (Jana caught this view and sent it to me.)

Leia also really loves licking things and licking me, in particular. I suppose dogs have their love languages, too, and licking is one of Leia's primary methods. It's not uncommon for her to climb up on the arm of the couch and try to lick my face, head, and hair, which often leaves me looking like this:


We're still working on boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment