Monday, May 18, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

COVID-19 didn't cancel Mother's Day this year, fortunately, and the Plowbuckles honored the day the best we could. I got to spend the day with three wonderful women whom I honor on the Mother's Day holiday.

Following church services at home, including a study of the week's Come, Follow Me lesson about the prophet Abinadi, we stopped over in West Bountiful to spend some time with Mom in the backyard on a nice, cool May afternoon. (Leia loves that backyard and had a blast running herself ragged all over the place.)

Add caption
We also got to spend some time with my wonderful mother-in-law (and the rest of the in-laws) for another Zoom family dinner and game night.

Add caption
I also managed to catch this candid glimpse of my amazing wife, hard at work at her sewing machine; she can often be found working selflessly on blankets, capes (you know, for kids!), quilts, and other creative projects for her loved ones: 


No comments:

Post a Comment