Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My Dinner with Kira 2016

As I mentioned in my previous post, my niece Kira turned eight years old last week prior to her LDS baptism. To celebrate her birthday, I picked her up for dinner last night, and we were on our way to Chuck-a-Rama (which was her choice, of course).


A girl after my own heart, she went straight for the macaroni and cheese. After that first plate of mac and cheese (see the photo), she went back for another one. Showing more sense than I possess, she also drank water rather than a sugary soda.

Kids sure know what they like, and Kira is no exception. She's also a fantastic conversationalist and told me all about how she is liking second grade and how she has been enjoying her dance class. I'm grateful to be her uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment