Saturday, October 29, 2016

Improvables: Eighth Annual Halloween Show

Last night at CenterPoint Legacy Theatre, it was my troupe's annual Halloween show (our EIGHTH together!), which is one of our favorite nights of the year. I got to take the stage to perform along with Bryan, Cassie, Erica, Keenan, Kelly, Landon, Parker, Richard, and Ricky, with Lorin as MC for the night and Willis on keys.

One of my favorite parts was getting to sing a song about pajamas in the style of the late artist formerly known as Prince, joined by Cassie as Taylor Swift in a duet.


In memory of my Uncle Dexter, who passed away about this time last year, and who was often seen wearing overalls, I wanted to portray a character with overalls this year. So, I chose Wreck-it Ralph, of the Disney movie of the same name.


Our troupe, as always, came up with some amazing costumes, and everyone contributed to making it a wonderful night.


No comments:

Post a Comment