Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The (Mostly Former) Improvables at Desert Star

Last Thursday, my old friend and Improvables colleague Ian asked if I'd take part in an improv show for his workplace's luncheon and party. I was more than happy to accept, as it meant I'd get another chance to perform along with him, two of my siblings, and two other past and present troupe members. Our stage would be at the Desert Star Theater in Murray, which marked another theater first for me. (JB and I have season tickets there this year, and we've both loved their many shows we've been to over the years.)

This is what it looks like backstage (pretty neat, huh?):


Here are Parker, Ian, Brittney, Steve, Biz, and I as we finished warming up and prepared to take the stage for our hour-long set:


And this photo features Biz, Brittney, and Parker playing "Advice Panel" during the show:


It was a most enjoyable afternoon with some of the best in the biz, and we picked up a nice check in the process, to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment